May 13, 2013

Dutch Peter Pan!

Yes, I really went like Peter Pan to Maddi’s dress up party. More about that later!

School was normal, again. I passed my geography tests, I seriously don’t know how. But I did it.

John had to do night shifts on tuesday and wednesday night (ended up doing nights shifts on thursday, friday and today as well), so I was alone with Krista and the kids. Tuesday night we got crepes for dinner, yummie! And we ended up eating jelly out of a bowl. Really normal. How do you eat your jelly?

Wednesday was homework. Or not. Just nothing, nice and relaxed. Friday we went to Cohen’s AFL game. So cute, little kids playing footy. He played for under 7 and under 9. It was pretty windy and cold, but I was so clever to bring my windproof jacket (: We went to maccas and to crystal afterwards.

P1070023                                           P1070044

Saturday we went to town to do groceries and to do some other stuff. And then I went to Dakota, getting ready for the party! Well, that was a mission, Dakota just fitted in her Alice In Wonderland dress, she dropped the phone in a sink full of water…. Stressing to make the phone work again. Rice is handy for everything!

Well, the theme was animated characters. So Koda was Alica in Wonderland and I went as Peter Pan. “I’m from the Netherlands.” “Oooooooh, where Peter Pan lives!” Sure…. I’ve had that so many times… I had an XXL men’s shirt and tights, and comfy ugg boots. Best costume ever!

P1070111

The party was fun fun fun! Awesome people and everything. Koda and I and three other people went swimming, well that was fun! We all had a good time (: i was supposed to stay the night, but my back was sore and I wanted to go home. So I went home. Krista never locks both doors, but of course, the only night I want to come home after a party, the doors are locked. So I was standing there at 3, but walked back to my friends house and the next morning at 7 Mackensie was up. She opened the door for me :)

P1070114                          P1070119

I went to bed, but was over tired. Around 9.30 we went to Krista’s mum, because it was Mother’s Day! We had breakfast/lunch there. Afterwards to John’s parents for dinner. I don’t know how, but I was still awake…. Once we got home I went straight to bed, to sleep after 38 hours awake…

Stayed home today, and back to school tomorrow. and GOOD LUCK Dutchies!

See ya all very soon xxxx <3

No comments:

Post a Comment